Store Return Policy effective 03-27-2020
This policy governs the return of items you purchase from The BluejayWay. This is a binding agreement between The Bluejay Way (Us, We, Our) and our store customers (You, customer).
Before returning any item you must contact us by email (see item 3 below:)
- The Bluejay Way will accept returns for damaged or defective items you purchase from us. Misprinted, damaged or defective items may be exchanged or refunded at our sole discretion. We will work with you and our manufacturer to ensure your satisfaction.
- In certain limited cases we may accept returns for items that are not misprinted, damaged, or defective. Returns for non defective items are at our sole discretion. When we approve a return for a non defective item, we will only exchange the item or provide store credit.
- You must contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org before returning any item. Please add the subject line “Return Request” to your email. Failure to contact us with your return request prior to returning any item may result in your return being denied. Please include your order number in your return request.
- If you have received a defective, damaged, or misprinted item, we will ask you to email us pictures of the damage or defect. These pictures must clearly show the damage or defect. Images must not be altered in any way. This includes the use of filters, adding text/emojis, or using image manipulation software. We will deny all return requests that include manipulated images.
- After receiving pictures of the damaged or defective item you received, and approving your return request, we will ship a replacement to you. In some rare instances you may be requested to ship a defective item back to us.
- For exchange of non defective items, please include the reason and order number with your request. We will consider your request, and contact you within 24 hours with our decision.
- All non defective items approved for exchange must be returned in new quality with any original packaging intact. (excluding original shipping packaging).
- All shipping costs for returns or exchanges will be paid by the customer.
- Any items sent back to us without a return authorization will be denied. Any unclaimed unapproved defective item returns will be held for four weeks and then may be donated to charity.
- The Bluejay Way and it’s manufacturers are not responsible for items that are shipped to addresses that are not deliverable, or shipped to the wrong address provided by you. If the tracking information shows that the item(s) were delivered to the shipping address provided we will only replace the lost item(s) at your expense. If your shipment from The Bluejay Way is truly lost in the mail, we will happily replace it at no expense to you after verifying your shipping address information. If the item was returned to sender, we will contact you to verify your address and ask how you wish to proceed. Items returned as undeliverable can be shipped again at your expense (shipping only).
- You must contact us regarding any claim or request for a return, or exchange, within seven (7) days of receiving your item from us.
- You must contact us regarding any claim of a lost shipment within seven (7) days of the estimated delivery date. Please contact you local postal carrier for items shown in tracking as delivered. They sometimes put them in out of the way places at customer’s homes.